One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some framers use an inexpensive laminator to add a professional look to the cards, he added.’
- ‘I've seen Federal Government ID's - give me half an hour, a computer, and a substandard laminator, and I could make one.’
- ‘Hot laminators provide a better quality, more durable lamination that is more resistant to wear and tear.’
- ‘After smashing their way through a rear window they stole a computer stack, keyboard, screen, photocopier, printer, laminator, television, video recorder and computer games.’
- ‘The firm has set its sights on bigger things this year and has invested £40,000 installing a new large format digital printer and laminator.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.