One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These layers appear as light and dark laminations in cross-section.’
- ‘Heat transfer from the conductor bars to the sheet steel laminations is excellent, minimizing local overheating within the rotor during a severe overload peak.’
- ‘In the hard format, the only way to apply coatings is to use lamination, which presents other problems, he said.’
- ‘So the engineers had resorted to lamination, building up sections from planed finger-jointed strips 170 mm wide by 27 mm thick.’
- ‘After lamination, snowboard edges are finished with metal or plastic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.