One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A continuous, thinly lamellate, outer region that varies in thickness overlies large expanded peg-like areas of ECM that extend from the primary wall and localize with anti-JIM7.’
- ‘Specifically, they lack the characteristic lamellate cortex of true rhabdites.’
- ‘In addition, the plastids of these tubers were more often reported to contain a large volume of electron-dense, lamellate stroma, than were plastids of Earth-grown minitubers.’
- ‘They differ from Eurytholia sclerites in having marginal and ventral accretion of the lamellate shell, in their bilateral symmetry, dorsal ornament of ribs and ridges, and shell folded under a posterior apex.’
- ‘Also, material from the earliest Carboniferous (early Tournasian) of France reveals a possible endosternite, gut trace and lamellate gills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.