One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this sense, a mutual accommodation between laicism and Islam is possible.’
- ‘I submit, therefore, that a great deal of thought and probably some experimentation are needed to arrive at the correct via media between clericalism and laicism.’
- ‘Therefore, secularism demands positive obligations, while laicism is limited by negative obligations.’
- ‘Today we have other models, which we sometimes follow blindly, models which arouse and strengthen religious indifference: relativism, laicism, unrestrained consumerism, and other models.’
- ‘It has nothing to do with laicism or equality between men and women.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.