One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the Middle and Late Silurian odd specializations, like lacunose septa and complex septal formations in the body chamber, develop.’
- ‘Lines 1672-73 of Agamemnon are lacunose.’
- ‘In such specimens it will be seen that the hymenium has become highly convoluted or lacunose.’
- ‘Over the last few years Paul has developed his own ‘lacunose’ technique for building up leather collages directly on the boards of the book.’
- ‘Where there is some uncertainty about how a partially lacunose word should be restored, the uncertain letters are placed within brackets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.