One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lines 1672-73 of Agamemnon are lacunose.’
- ‘In such specimens it will be seen that the hymenium has become highly convoluted or lacunose.’
- ‘Where there is some uncertainty about how a partially lacunose word should be restored, the uncertain letters are placed within brackets.’
- ‘In the Middle and Late Silurian odd specializations, like lacunose septa and complex septal formations in the body chamber, develop.’
- ‘Over the last few years Paul has developed his own ‘lacunose’ technique for building up leather collages directly on the boards of the book.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.