One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Mariners had several opportunities to seal the game and win an important series, yet they played lackadaisically.’
- ‘Whether or not the main quest is more than just an excuse to introduce cool new gear, it's still fun to wander around lackadaisically.’
- ‘They perpetuate the lies and the fairytales that they have been told since childhood lackadaisically.’
- ‘If during the year a team plays lackadaisically because of the leadership of the coach, this factor will be intensified.’
- ‘During my visit to the Beijing New Art Projects the Gao brothers walked out from behind their glass office and lackadaisically circulated among the visitors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.