One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hydrangea of a group of varieties that have flat flower heads with fertile florets in the centre surrounded by sterile florets.
Hydrangea macrophylla varieties, family HydrangeaceaeCompare with hortensia
- ‘Mr. Wildnauer says more people should grow lacecaps for their delicate look in a garden.’
- ‘All types of hydrangeas are included, from blousy mopheads to delicate lacecaps, from oakleafs to climbers.’
- ‘The mopheads stick around, the lacecaps have disappeared.’
- ‘The ‘Lady in Red’ hydrangea blooms are delicate lacecaps, 4-5 inches across.’
- ‘At a lower terrace, a number of other serrata lacecaps are in their glory, massed to cover an area of about 25 feet by 10 feet.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.