One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of course, hoofing your way through a labyrinthian furniture store in search of that perfect chair can also be about as much fun as dental surgery without drugs.’
- ‘Statistical properties of the resulting labyrinthian structure are similar to those observed in experiments.’
- ‘As his character was somewhat labyrinthian, so his mind was bewildering in its range and complexity.’
- ‘In one of these pieces concrete labyrinthian housing blocks replace the green slopes of Puncak, a favorite mountain retreat for Jakartans.’
- ‘A labyrinthian plot and a labyrinthian chase make this one of the best thrillers of the year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.