One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Statistical properties of the resulting labyrinthian structure are similar to those observed in experiments.’
- ‘A labyrinthian plot and a labyrinthian chase make this one of the best thrillers of the year.’
- ‘As his character was somewhat labyrinthian, so his mind was bewildering in its range and complexity.’
- ‘In one of these pieces concrete labyrinthian housing blocks replace the green slopes of Puncak, a favorite mountain retreat for Jakartans.’
- ‘Of course, hoofing your way through a labyrinthian furniture store in search of that perfect chair can also be about as much fun as dental surgery without drugs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.