One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A labyrinthian plot and a labyrinthian chase make this one of the best thrillers of the year.’
- ‘In one of these pieces concrete labyrinthian housing blocks replace the green slopes of Puncak, a favorite mountain retreat for Jakartans.’
- ‘Statistical properties of the resulting labyrinthian structure are similar to those observed in experiments.’
- ‘Of course, hoofing your way through a labyrinthian furniture store in search of that perfect chair can also be about as much fun as dental surgery without drugs.’
- ‘As his character was somewhat labyrinthian, so his mind was bewildering in its range and complexity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.