One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Definitively, a labourist ideology will have its bases in the trade union movement and see conciliation and arbitration as the most beneficial means of industrial relations.’
- ‘That form extolled the virtues of the natural environment that labourist growth was threatening.’
- ‘This labourist strategy came to dominate the political economy in Australia in the years after the Second World War in the form of the male wage-earners’ welfare state.’
- ‘He will stay remembered as a good leader of the labourists, but not as a good prime minister.’
- ‘The labourists, all of them from private sector unions, had a largely uniform opinion of the solidarity movement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.