One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The principles of a Labour Party or the labour movement.
- ‘Both capitalism and labourism contain potentially fatal contradictions; the seeds of their own demise.’
- ‘Bird vigorously pushed a heady mix of laborism and state capitalism that came to be known locally as milk and water socialism.’
- ‘Watson mastered this complex situation, reaffirming the pragmatism which anchored the Labor Party and which was inherent in the political forms of laborism derived from time-honoured trade unionism.’
- ‘This argument is one of the main props of labourism.’
- ‘A continuity of labourism also emerged within a new stream of thought, utilising a neo-Marxist functionalism, and emphasising the limits of reform within a liberal and capitalist society.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.