One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A room in a hospital set aside for childbirth.
- ‘The day before, I had stopped by the labor ward to drop off some forms.’
- ‘Most of them became change activists, within their labor wards and without.’
- ‘The Guidelines are meant for resident doctors working in the receiving room and the labor ward.’
- ‘We model multidisciplinary teamwork and compassion during the actual care of patients in labor wards and in the operating room.’
- ‘It may come as a shock to a lot of women that food and drink are discouraged or not allowed in the labor wards of the modern maternity hospital.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.