A room in a hospital set aside for childbirth.
- ‘Most of them became change activists, within their labor wards and without.’
- ‘It may come as a shock to a lot of women that food and drink are discouraged or not allowed in the labor wards of the modern maternity hospital.’
- ‘We model multidisciplinary teamwork and compassion during the actual care of patients in labor wards and in the operating room.’
- ‘The Guidelines are meant for resident doctors working in the receiving room and the labor ward.’
- ‘The day before, I had stopped by the labor ward to drop off some forms.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.