One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His answer attracted the sort of textual scrutiny that Kremlinologists used to apply to the utterances of Soviet leaders.’
- ‘There has always been a school of Kremlinologists who scorn such evidence.’
- ‘Where are the retired Kremlinologists when you need them?’
- ‘Remember how Western Kremlinologists got it all wrong?’
- ‘Like Kremlinologists of the past, people are now analyzing Google's every move the way they once followed Microsoft.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.