One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A conversation, discussion, or meeting.
discussion, talk, chat, gossip, tête-à-tête, heart-to-heart, head-to-head, exchange, dialogue, parley, consultation, conferenceView synonyms
- ‘We listened to the korero of the people on the contents of the bill and on the settlement generally.’
- ‘Why do they not get together and have a bit of a korero?’
- ‘Mr Barker spoke about Work and Income, and this afternoon the korero is being presented on how well it is working.’
- ‘We have heard all the korero from the members of the National Party who are members of the Fisheries and Other Sea-related Legislation Committee.’
- ‘I tell Mr Hughes that more of his korero with regard to a referendum would be really appreciated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.