One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A conversation, discussion, or meeting.
discussion, talk, chat, gossip, tête-à-tête, heart-to-heart, head-to-head, exchange, dialogue, parley, consultation, conferenceView synonyms
- ‘I tell Mr Hughes that more of his korero with regard to a referendum would be really appreciated.’
- ‘We have heard all the korero from the members of the National Party who are members of the Fisheries and Other Sea-related Legislation Committee.’
- ‘Why do they not get together and have a bit of a korero?’
- ‘Mr Barker spoke about Work and Income, and this afternoon the korero is being presented on how well it is working.’
- ‘We listened to the korero of the people on the contents of the bill and on the settlement generally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.