One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An insulating sleeve used to keep a canned or bottled drink cold.‘customers are rushing to snap up beer koozies, T-shirts, and Frisbees plastered with the company's logo’
- ‘Each time they reuse their beverage cooler they will be reminded of the event where they got their Koozie.’
- ‘"Probably the most important thing a beer koozie does is not simply insulate the can, but keep condensation from forming on the outside of it."’
- ‘Merchants know that personalizing a gift - whether it's a foam beer can koozie or a designer cashmere scarf - provides an instant status upgrade.’
- ‘It is lined with a quarter-inch layer of neoprene, which its creators claim makes it about 40 per cent more efficient at keeping a bottle cool compared to a standard koozie.’
- ‘We grab our favorite libation from the store shelf, stick that can or bottle into our favorite koozie and settle back into our favorite chair.’
- ‘Everyone got a Koozie with a funny saying.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.