One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The widespread but discontinuous Reliance unit comprises a series of essentially discrete komatiitic flow fields that are submarine in most regions but partly emergent at Belingwe.’
- ‘The least buoyant Reliance komatiitic magmas apparently ascended first via a complex plumbing system of interconnected ‘flow-through’ sills in different regions and at different crustal levels.’
- ‘The Reliance flow fields and associated sills are considered to represent, respectively, the volcanic and subvolcanic phases of komatiitic sill-flow complexes, each about 100 km in diameter, scattered across the craton.’
- ‘Massive to pillowed tholeiitic basalt, komatiitic basalt and ultramafic rocks form a series of partly overlapping lensoidal bodies with typical sigmoidal outcrop patterns.’
- ‘One theory proposes that these deposits are the feeders for nickel sulphide deposits in komatiitic formations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.