One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person whose job involves handling or using information.
- ‘They enable corporate executives and knowledge workers to access and use valuable corporate information assets to more effectively measure, manage and expand their businesses.’
- ‘The young, college-educated knowledge worker is attracted to an urban environment, not the suburbs.’
- ‘Furthermore, the knowledge-based economy has spawned the knowledge worker who is prepared to go anywhere in the world to sell her or his skills.’
- ‘This paper presents findings from a study of how knowledge workers use the Web to seek external information as part of their daily work.’
- ‘It's much harder to quantify how productive a knowledge worker is.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.