One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Family members described their role as helpers and knowers of the patient.’
- ‘Humans are agents in the world more fundamentally than they are knowers of the world.’
- ‘Solution-focused therapy honors families as knowers of their experience with sufficient resources to define treatment goals and achieve change.’
- ‘A reciprocal relationship between the knower and the known, common to all the sciences, is important here.’
- ‘Any knowledge that we humans claim must be consistent with our best psychological account of ourselves as knowers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.