One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Have no limits.‘their courage knows no bounds’
- ‘The band's propensity for hedonism knows no bounds.’
- ‘Clearly, the ego of this deluded man knows no bounds.’
- ‘Back in London, my enthusiasm for salsa now knows no bounds.’
- ‘One could say their generosity knows no bounds.’
- ‘Peter's dedication to the sport knows no bounds and his love of St. Anne's B.C. is legendary.’
- ‘It was a testament to love that knows no bounds that my wife stuck with me for the three years we lived there.’
- ‘A respected writer and academic, he drops names like confetti, judges everyone, hates to lose at anything and has an arrogance that knows no bounds.’
- ‘Her death came at the peak of a career as an innovator whose passion for dance knew no bounds.’
- ‘Similarly, man's imagination has no limits and his inventiveness knows no bounds.’
- ‘The generosity of Swindon folk knows no bounds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.