One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Before our next campaign we need knitters to produce hats, scarves and gloves for children in the coldest regions of Europe.’
- ‘Also on sale will be jams, plants, flowers as well as many creations produced by the knitters and sewers.’
- ‘She began her marathon knitting effort in Cambridge, along with six fellow knitters, and continued with the project when she moved to Chippenham just over a year ago.’
- ‘Last year the knitters made 465 hats and 116 pairs of mittens, but they were hoping to exceed that total this year.’
- ‘Along with 2,500 knitters across the UK, she would produce garments for Inverallan Knitwear in Clackmannanshire, a family firm which then exported the jumpers around the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.