One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Along with 2,500 knitters across the UK, she would produce garments for Inverallan Knitwear in Clackmannanshire, a family firm which then exported the jumpers around the world.’
- ‘Last year the knitters made 465 hats and 116 pairs of mittens, but they were hoping to exceed that total this year.’
- ‘She began her marathon knitting effort in Cambridge, along with six fellow knitters, and continued with the project when she moved to Chippenham just over a year ago.’
- ‘Before our next campaign we need knitters to produce hats, scarves and gloves for children in the coldest regions of Europe.’
- ‘Also on sale will be jams, plants, flowers as well as many creations produced by the knitters and sewers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.