One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A short board for surfing or waterskiing in a kneeling position.
- ‘Instead of my usual bodyboard or kneeboard I've come equipped with a new device: a home-made handboard.’
- ‘If a personal watercraft is towing another person on skis, kneeboards, or other devices, a second person must face the rear to monitor the person being towed.’
- ‘Once he told me that any board is a kneeboard; you could ride a longboard on your knees if you wanted to.’
- ‘As I was pulling my daughter on the kneeboard, she attempted a 360 spin and fell off.’
- ‘It is not much of a strain on your knees as most kneeboards have very well designed kneepads on the top of the board.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.