One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘A woman described as a chronic kleptomaniac was sentenced to 18 months imprisonment at the March 22 sitting of Carlow District Court.’
- ‘Research suggests that even with multiple convictions, kleptomaniacs typically battle the disorder for years.’
- ‘Often a kleptomaniac person steals things he could have bought easily or things that are not at all expensive.’
- ‘I would say that she's not so much a kleptomaniac as a generally chaotic person.’
- ‘Joe is a turning into a complete kleptomaniac who steals anything that's not nailed down.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.