One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A female member of the Ku Klux Klan.
- ‘But would Joe compromise his morals and date a former Klanswoman?’
- ‘Klanswomen built organizations with branches everywhere from farming villages to metropolitan areas.’
- ‘I was not crazy enough to get involved with a Klanswoman even if I weren't already in love.’
- ‘She spent months undercover as a female Klanswoman.’
- ‘A middle-aged Klanswoman recalled that her father "was part of a racist group for many years."’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.