One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The New Zealand international women's rugby league team.‘the Kiwi Ferns opened the scoring after four minutes’
- ‘The trans-Tasman rivals, who will meet in the tournament final on Sunday, were locked 6-6 at halftime at Batley before late tries pushed the defending champion Kiwi Ferns clear.’
- ‘The Anzac test will now be staged at 4pm (6pm NZT) on Sunday, preceded by the Kiwi Ferns clash with the Jillaroos (4pm NZT).’
- ‘In fact, like the rest of the Kiwi Ferns squad, she had to raise $2000 just to get to the World Cup.’
- ‘The Kiwi Ferns have continued their winning form at the women's rugby league World Cup at Featherstone in Yorkshire, beating England 34-16.’
- ‘for The Kiwi Ferns overran France 88-0 in their opening pool match of the women's rugby league World Cup in England.’
- ‘The Kiwi Ferns did plenty to give their vocal supporters at Headingley hope for a fourth World Cup win and they led at three different stages of the game.’
- ‘The veteran half has been elevated to captain the Kiwi Ferns in their Anzac test curtain-raiser against Australia next week.’
- ‘The Kiwi Ferns go into Monday morning's Rugby League World Cup final undefeated, having beaten Australia 14-6 in Batley, UK today.’
- ‘The rookie made her Kiwi Ferns debut a day to remember, scoring the winning try as the NZ women snatched a late 8-4 win.’
- ‘The event will also include a nine-a-side match-up between the current women's world champions the Jillaroos against New Zealand's Kiwi Ferns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.