A type of low stiletto heel.
wedge, wedge heel, stiletto, stiletto heel, platform heel, spike heel, cuban heel, louis heel, stacked heelView synonyms
- ‘She arrived looking stunning in flared black linen trousers, kitten heels and a risqué décolletage.’
- ‘The kitten heel offers both feminine grace and womanly comfort, as do ballet flats.’
- ‘If you're clever, you are not expected to wear a figure-hugging dress and kitten heels.’
- ‘Heels range from lofty stiletto to non existent, but kitten heels and flat mules appear to be the most popular.’
- ‘Let us examine the evidence: on Monday it was leopard-print pumps; on Sunday she was photographed wearing a rather improbable pair of pink-and-black kitten heels.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.