One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The utensils used in a kitchen.
- ‘Glasses made with sodium borate have a high resistance to thermal shock and are used in kitchenware (such as Pyrex dishes) and laboratory equipment.’
- ‘The outlet, which sells clothes, cosmetics, jewellery, kitchenware and electrical goods, is expected to employ 250 permanent staff and another 250 during peak season.’
- ‘Cristettes, in Market Place, has been selling kitchenware, DIY products and gardening supplies for 13 years.’
- ‘Items at the garage sale include clothes, furniture, children's toys, household items, kitchenware, bric-a-brac, indoor plants and lots more.’
- ‘The pantry contains a full-size refrigerator, trash containers, and shelves and drawers for kitchenware.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.