One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The utensils used in a kitchen.
- ‘The outlet, which sells clothes, cosmetics, jewellery, kitchenware and electrical goods, is expected to employ 250 permanent staff and another 250 during peak season.’
- ‘Cristettes, in Market Place, has been selling kitchenware, DIY products and gardening supplies for 13 years.’
- ‘The pantry contains a full-size refrigerator, trash containers, and shelves and drawers for kitchenware.’
- ‘Items at the garage sale include clothes, furniture, children's toys, household items, kitchenware, bric-a-brac, indoor plants and lots more.’
- ‘Glasses made with sodium borate have a high resistance to thermal shock and are used in kitchenware (such as Pyrex dishes) and laboratory equipment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.