One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Absorbent paper used for drying and cleaning.
- ‘Place the aubergine slices on the griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, then drain on kitchen paper.’
- ‘Rinse the mullet, pat them dry with kitchen paper and lay them in a roasting tin.’
- ‘Place a large heavy-based frying pan or griddle on a medium heat and lightly butter the surface, using kitchen paper.’
- ‘Cut the piece of pork into four neat, squared off pieces and dry them well on kitchen paper.’
- ‘Remove the skin and wipe the peppers with kitchen paper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.