One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Aluminium foil used for covering or wrapping food.‘place the salmon on to a piece of kitchen foil’
- ‘The stainless steel arrived at the warehouse on immense rolls, like giant-sized rolls of kitchen foil.’
- ‘I've covered all my work surfaces with heavy-duty kitchen foil.’
- ‘Inside there's a neat roll of kitchen foil, 30 metres in length, waiting to solve my need.’
- ‘Place the dish in the oven over a piece of kitchen foil to catch any drips.’
- ‘Peel bananas, push chocolate drops into the fruit, sprinkle with desiccated coconut, then wrap in kitchen foil.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.