One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We don't want a kingless country for longer than necessary, do we?’
- ‘Other countries feared doing business with a kingless kingdom.’
- ‘Once prosperous and peaceful, it has fallen into lawlessness, but the land is kingless no more.’
- ‘The Maoists have displayed increased confidence in achieving a one-party, kingless republic.’
- ‘In fact, once I'd gotten over the fact that I was now a prince living in a kingless land where every exile in the continent had been sent for centuries, I realized that I quite liked the Wilds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.