One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is the king of birds and lord of the air united with the king of beasts and lord of the earth.’
- ‘Again that highly energetic and imposing king of birds pecked off the robust head of the charioteer of Ravana with beak.’
- ‘The king of birds said to Mother Crow, ‘If you really had pity on your little ones, why did you leave the nest for so many days?’’
- ‘The wren who lost his life in sacrifice to the rebirth of the sun, and the eagle who he had done out of his title kings of birds.’
- ‘Eagles were considered the kings of birds, so they were seen as the birds of Zeus, king of gods and men.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.