One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The pawn occupying the square immediately in front of each player's king at the start of a game.
- ‘The king's pawns are royal but the kings are not.’
- ‘For example: as an opening move, advancing the king's pawn is obviously superior to advancing either of the rooks' pawns one space.’
- ‘At the opposite polarity, if the white king's pawn is captured in the future, there are no other counterparts eliminated.’
- ‘Don't expose your king after you've castled, (in the midgame you will want to move one of the castled king's pawns forward one).’
- ‘Mainly you want to concentrate on attacking him to serve mainly as a distraction for moving your king's pawns (along with the king) as quickly forward as possible to attain a few more queens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.