One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The pawn occupying the square immediately in front of each player's king at the start of a game.
- ‘The king's pawns are royal but the kings are not.’
- ‘For example: as an opening move, advancing the king's pawn is obviously superior to advancing either of the rooks' pawns one space.’
- ‘Don't expose your king after you've castled, (in the midgame you will want to move one of the castled king's pawns forward one).’
- ‘Mainly you want to concentrate on attacking him to serve mainly as a distraction for moving your king's pawns (along with the king) as quickly forward as possible to attain a few more queens.’
- ‘At the opposite polarity, if the white king's pawn is captured in the future, there are no other counterparts eliminated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.