One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Each player's bishop on the kingside of the board at the start of a game.
- ‘Should I try knight to king three or king's bishop to queen's bishop five?’
- ‘Notice that the opening of the king pawns allows both players to develop the king's bishops.’
- ‘It is important to realise the difference between the kings's knight gambit and the king's bishop gambit.’
- ‘My opponent uses these moves so as to prevent development of my queen's and king's bishops.’
- ‘The author analyzes these lines in chapters based on whether or not white fianchettos his king's bishop.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.