One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A quantity representing the dynamic viscosity of a fluid per unit density.
- ‘The recommended silicone oil is a phenylmethyl polysiloxane with low kinematic viscosity and low compressibility.’
- ‘The values measured from model were corrected according to 22°C by using kinematic viscosity obtained from temperature-viscosity relationship.’
- ‘Pressure also changes the kinematic viscosity of water.’
- ‘The kinematic viscosity is the ratio of viscosity over density.’
- ‘Here n denotes the kinematic viscosity, p g the gas pressure inside the bubble (dependent on the radius), and P the time-dependent external pressure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.