One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We consider it far more likely that kinematic and kinetic aspects of forelimb motion coevolved.’
- ‘Using this kinematic and kinetic perspective, we offer four specific criteria to help constrain and evaluate competing scenarios for the origin of the avian flight stroke.’
- ‘The trolley originally was designed for kinematic applications with subcentimeter accuracy.’
- ‘He developed a new form of relativity called kinematic relativity, an alternative to Einstein's general theory of relativity, which also met with considerable opposition.’
- ‘This paper is a mini review of kinetic and kinematic evidence on the control of the hand with emphasis on grasping.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.