One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- short for kindergarten
- ‘From kindy to high school we were in the same class, we played soccer and hockey under the shadows of the High Tatra Mountains.’
- ‘I don't go to a selective school, instead I've attended a private school since kindy.’
- ‘Today I had three classes at the kindy and Primary school making Xmas crackers.’
- ‘Kim describes the nonprofit kindy, which opened almost 50 years ago and is run by volunteer parents, as ‘a magic little place’.’
- ‘The Steiner School offers kindy through to Year Six and we plan to open a new playgroup soon on Fridays.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.