One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- short for kindergarten
- ‘With that painting in kinder, the boy had said something about her, and she didn't react to it well.’
- ‘Reading, I was told by my mum, would also feature on the schedule of activities at kinder.’
- ‘We shall see what my involvement can be as I won't be handing in my job at the kinder for another 2 years.’
- ‘Instead of whingeing about going to family daycare, she is not wanting to go to kinder.’
- ‘So she goes off to kinder today to show off both her newly pierced ears and new sneakers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.