One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An operation in which a kidney is transplanted.‘he underwent a kidney transplant four years ago’
- ‘He had his first kidney transplant during Christmas 1996.’
- ‘People with end-stage renal disease need either dialysis or a kidney transplant to stay alive.’
- ‘In my opinion, anyone on dialysis who is in generally good health should be eager to get a kidney transplant.’
- ‘Her father has been offered money for a kidney transplant.’
- ‘The impetus for the move was his older sister, who received a kidney transplant in Calgary early in 1999.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.