One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who donates a kidney for transplantation.‘a suitable kidney donor has been found’
- ‘The long-term risks to being a kidney donor are very small indeed.’
- ‘The fugitive succeeded in entering the West Bank on the pretext that he was a possible kidney donor.’
- ‘All of her siblings were tested for compatibility as an kidney donor.’
- ‘The kidney donor is none other than his wife.’
- ‘Voluntary kidney donors need protective antibody levels against hepatitis B prior to donor nephrectomy to avoid possible infection with the virus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.