One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- see dialysis
- ‘He did not need kidney dialysis and continues to respond to medication.’
- ‘High blood pressure can be treated with medications, while the polycystic disease may require kidney dialysis or transplant.’
- ‘Patients in the trust fitted with catheters, undergoing gut surgery, kidney dialysis and being treated on elderly medicine wards have been found to be more at risk.’
- ‘The high incidence of patients who traveled south for kidney dialysis finally led to a recommendation to establish a dialysis unit in Yellowknife.’
- ‘Matthew, 27, who lives in York, endured 18 months of kidney dialysis three times a week after work at York Hospital Renal Unit and also had to restrict his fluid intake and diet before the complex transplant operation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.