One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Similar to boxing, the kick-boxers fight in different weight divisions and with 11 bouts scheduled it should be a tremendous occasion on Saturday night.’
- ‘Both had been kick-boxers and defence was not what they did best.’
- ‘He played football but longed to be a kick-boxer, a dream that perished on the rock of short and stumpy legs.’
- ‘It will also be marketed at kick-boxers and as a sports conditioning tool, and there are even plans for a junior version.’
- ‘A York trio of kick-boxers are gunning for British titles - with two of them challenging for the same crown.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.