[mass noun] An Indian game of tag played with two teams of twelve people.
- ‘They have also excelled in cricket, volleyball, khabadi and kho-kho at the national level.’
- ‘The skills of crouching, running short sprints and the quick changes in direction that kho-kho entailed were considered important training for war.’
- ‘In kho-kho 7 students were the proud participants at the regional level competition held at Hyderabad.’
- ‘He also disclosed that India proposes to host the third Asian kho-kho championship.’
- ‘There is a large basketball court, attached to the kho-kho ground, a ring tennis court, a tennis court and large practice areas.’
From Marathi khō-khō.