One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It premiered at the Khedivial Opera House in Cairo on 24 December 1871.’
- ‘In the catalogue of the Khedivial Library mention is made of this Shihab as author of a commentary on Al - Baidhawi.’
- ‘In English, the piece is known as the Khedivial hymn.’
- ‘Contrary to popular belief, the opera was not written to celebrate the opening of the Suez Canal in 1869, nor that of the Khedivial Opera House in the same year.’
- ‘The Khedivial Opera House was the first on the African continent to perform world famous operas and symphonic masterpieces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.