One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It stands opposite the grand mosque of Sultan Hasan as an attempt of the Khedival family to measure up to the achievements of the Mamluks.’
- ‘He graduated at the age of 18 with a degree in law from the Khedival School and later occupied a high military rank in Isma'il's army.’
- ‘Instead, the work that opened the new Khedival opera house in Cairo on November 1, 1869, was Verdi's earlier opera Rigoletto.’
- ‘On July 1, 1913, a Legislative Assembly was created by Khedival decree.’
- ‘Mitchell has written on the use of urban planning to create new hierarchies of power under Khedival rule in the nineteenth century and then under direct British colonial administration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.