One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A motor sport which tests the acceleration, braking, and general manoeuvrability of cars over short distances on unsealed surfaces.‘khanacross is a fantastic entry-level sport for young drivers’
- ‘The track has been specifically designed for Khanacross events.’
- ‘This car will be for dirt khanacross fun or similar.’
- ‘It ran its first Khanacross and MotorKhana events.’
- ‘LCCC is intending to run several Khanacross events over the coming years.’
- ‘I want to get into khanacross rally style racing and need to pick a car.’
- ‘I wanted a car to compete in khanacross events.’
- ‘I made a little video of two of my runs during last weekend's khanacross.’
- ‘The final khanacross for 2014 has had a last minute change of date.’
- ‘The upcoming Khanacross is fast approaching and we are now taking registration of interest for this event.’
- ‘A redesign of the track layouts gave the event organisers the opportunity to run both the khanacross and junior motorkhana tracks at the same.’
1990s: blend of motorkhana and motocross.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.