One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A duck of a light brown breed, kept for egg laying.
- ‘A pair of Khaki Campbells in the backyard will keep the area free of snails and other insect pests.’
- ‘Geese don't lay eggs all round the year like Khaki Campbells, they only lay eggs from about February to June.’
- ‘They are foragers and eggs layers, the Khaki Campbell being the best egg layer of all time.’
- ‘Many people consider the Khaki Campbell to be the most practical bird for the home flock.’
- ‘A Khaki Campbell's impressive egg laying capabilities is one of its most recognizable characteristic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.