One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A duck of a light brown breed, kept for egg laying.
- ‘They are foragers and eggs layers, the Khaki Campbell being the best egg layer of all time.’
- ‘A Khaki Campbell's impressive egg laying capabilities is one of its most recognizable characteristic.’
- ‘Geese don't lay eggs all round the year like Khaki Campbells, they only lay eggs from about February to June.’
- ‘A pair of Khaki Campbells in the backyard will keep the area free of snails and other insect pests.’
- ‘Many people consider the Khaki Campbell to be the most practical bird for the home flock.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.