One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The economic theory or practice based on the ideas of the English economist John Maynard Keynes.‘a return to Keynesianism’
- ‘His faith was in a simplistic Keynesianism that said willy-nilly government spending could cure the downturn.’
- ‘The economics practiced by your party is Keynesianism.’
- ‘Without the political achievements of Keynesianism, neoliberalism would be political suicide.’
- ‘The economist disagrees with his interpretation of events and believes Keynesianism is not the best solution.’
- ‘When things fall apart, states still turn to Keynesianism.’
- ‘At issue is the government's post-crisis stimulus spending, and the basic tenets of Keynesianism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.