One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who makes abusive or aggressive posts on the Internet, typically one who conceals their true identity.‘she seems a down-to-earth person who does not deserve to be vilified by keyboard warriors’
- ‘That led furious halfwitted keyboard warriors to take to the internet and post personal abuse about the Cambridge historian and TV presenter.’
- ‘Do whatever you want except leave me stupid jealous messages - I hate keyboard warriors.’
- ‘This year's winner has also been the target of the waggling fingers of keyboard warriors.’
- ‘The keyboard warriors should learn to distinguish between morale and sentimentality.’
- ‘The crisis is still unfolding and the first thing the keyboard warriors do is seek out someone to blame.’
- ‘She lost a stone in weight, and the keyboard warriors came out to play.’
- ‘Keyboard warriors with no appreciation for small volume manufacturers are the real jokes.’
- ‘He wasn't as bad as some of the keyboard warriors I'd read, but there was that gloat and strut.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.