One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who makes abusive or aggressive posts on the Internet, typically one who conceals their true identity.‘she seems a down-to-earth person who does not deserve to be vilified by keyboard warriors’
- ‘Keyboard warriors with no appreciation for small volume manufacturers are the real jokes.’
- ‘That led furious halfwitted keyboard warriors to take to the internet and post personal abuse about the Cambridge historian and TV presenter.’
- ‘This year's winner has also been the target of the waggling fingers of keyboard warriors.’
- ‘The crisis is still unfolding and the first thing the keyboard warriors do is seek out someone to blame.’
- ‘She lost a stone in weight, and the keyboard warriors came out to play.’
- ‘Do whatever you want except leave me stupid jealous messages - I hate keyboard warriors.’
- ‘He wasn't as bad as some of the keyboard warriors I'd read, but there was that gloat and strut.’
- ‘The keyboard warriors should learn to distinguish between morale and sentimentality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.