One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the cornea of the eye.
- ‘Ocular disease occurs in 70% of patients, leading to lid retraction, ptosis, keratitis, sclcritis, uveitis, glaucoma, palsy, neuritis, and blindness.’
- ‘Conjunctivitis, keratitis, or chorioretinitis can result in vision loss and blindness.’
- ‘Conjunctivitis may be severe and can lead to keratitis and ulceration.’
- ‘Patients with inflammatory eye diseases are at risk for ocular vaccinial diseases, including blepharitis, iritis, and keratitis.’
- ‘Corneal problems such as keratitis, ulceration, and arc damage are intensely painful, often requiring local anesthetic before the eye can be examined.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.