One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An epidermal cell which produces keratin.
- ‘Healing is expected within two weeks by regeneration of epidermis from keratinocytes within sweat glands and hair follicles.’
- ‘The product is a combination of keratinocytes, fibroblasts, and fibrin.’
- ‘The overlying epidermal layer consists of living human keratinocytes organized in a fully differentiated, stratified epidermis with an outer stratum corneum.’
- ‘Current treatment for psoriasis focuses on reducing inflammation and slowing down the rapid growth and shedding of skin cells called keratinocytes.’
- ‘The end products of this type of proliferative system, such as mature red blood cells and keratinocytes, are themselves incapable of division and die.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.