One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An epidermal cell which produces keratin.
- ‘The product is a combination of keratinocytes, fibroblasts, and fibrin.’
- ‘The end products of this type of proliferative system, such as mature red blood cells and keratinocytes, are themselves incapable of division and die.’
- ‘Healing is expected within two weeks by regeneration of epidermis from keratinocytes within sweat glands and hair follicles.’
- ‘Current treatment for psoriasis focuses on reducing inflammation and slowing down the rapid growth and shedding of skin cells called keratinocytes.’
- ‘The overlying epidermal layer consists of living human keratinocytes organized in a fully differentiated, stratified epidermis with an outer stratum corneum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.