One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Beer supplied in a keg, to which carbon dioxide has been added.
- ‘They came up with the bright idea of creating pre-rack beer and keg beer: we called it boiled beer because it was pasteurised.’
- ‘Disgusted with the fizzy keg beer and stone cold welcome in the bar, we headed into the country and the fine surrounds of Blarney Castle.’
- ‘Oh, you were probably swilling keg beer and wine coolers.’
- ‘At Max's, where the product is keg beer, the situation is a little different.’
- ‘Losing Ken left a bigger space in her life than she realized initially, and now she fills that space by getting plastered on keg beer and tequila shots.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.