One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Beer supplied in a keg, to which carbon dioxide has been added.
- ‘At Max's, where the product is keg beer, the situation is a little different.’
- ‘Losing Ken left a bigger space in her life than she realized initially, and now she fills that space by getting plastered on keg beer and tequila shots.’
- ‘They came up with the bright idea of creating pre-rack beer and keg beer: we called it boiled beer because it was pasteurised.’
- ‘Disgusted with the fizzy keg beer and stone cold welcome in the bar, we headed into the country and the fine surrounds of Blarney Castle.’
- ‘Oh, you were probably swilling keg beer and wine coolers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.