One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The carapace (upper shell) is olive to dark brown to almost black, patternless, smooth and keelless.’
- ‘This is something you simply cannot do in a keelless flat bottom boat.’
- ‘Physically, breeding stock should have keelless breasts and broad backs.’
- ‘The keelless Reed Boat was used for river and coastal transport in Egypt and Mesopotamia.’
- ‘The first keelless outrigger eights were raced in 1852.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.