One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The first keelless outrigger eights were raced in 1852.’
- ‘The carapace (upper shell) is olive to dark brown to almost black, patternless, smooth and keelless.’
- ‘Physically, breeding stock should have keelless breasts and broad backs.’
- ‘This is something you simply cannot do in a keelless flat bottom boat.’
- ‘The keelless Reed Boat was used for river and coastal transport in Egypt and Mesopotamia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.